Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tea Time For Mr. Bear (26 Things - Fuzzy)

Rachel fuzzy

Meet my bear. He's brown and big and VERY soft and I love him half to death. It's silly... but I sleep better when something is in my arms. Mr. Bear (his name until I come up with a better one) fits perfectly into my arms. I got him in NY at F.A.O. Schwatz <3. I guess in taking this photo... I just wanted to take a picture of a lot of things I liked. I love cute dinner ware (Again, pathetic - I know), especially tea cups. Sorry coffee lovers, tea is my life <3 Also, the lamb is this beautiful lamp I found laying around the house. It's light colored, and I wanted people to be able to see it, so I turned off all of the lights in the room I took this pic in to create a high contrast. The light bulb is extremely bright, I know. The original, softer and more fitting light bulb, burnt out, so I had to make due with a regular, very bright light bulb. When I wasn't trying to take this picture, I had to put something over the lamp, it was so bright! I swear I almost blinded myself~

1 comment:

Emily Christensen said...

Hey dear I love your teddy bear. It is the most amazing thing ever.